Knowing where all equipment is—in real time and at all times—has a broad range of critical financial, staffing, safety, regulatory, workflow and care delivery implications in a complex, fast moving healthcare environment.
- Optimized equipment utilization and accountability including rightsizing the pool of mobile medical equipment, reducing equipment loss, and minimizing rental costs
- Optimized staff utilization, ensuring the best use of staff time to improve care delivery
- More efficient workflow by reducing interruptions and time wasted locating equipment
- Supporting patient safety efforts by ensuring that equipment is available and in proper working condition for appropriate and timely care delivery
- Increased compliance with regulatory requirements by better management of preventative maintenance schedules
The Sonitor Sense™ open integration platform, powered by SmartZoning™ technology, enables asset management applications by delivering the most advanced, ultrasound-based, accurate, and flexible RTLS technology available for room, sub-room and bay level location capabilities. Click here to learn more about Asset Management.