For immediate employment we welcome a structured and service-minded Support Engineer to our Oslo headquarters. We are located at Sollerud close to Lysaker in Oslo where we develop unique, world class, tracking technology for indoor use known as Real Time Location Systems (RTLS). Today our production takes place in Asia and Norway. Our business grows considerably and so does our company. Our main market is the healthcare sector in the USA. We also experience growth in other markets and we distribute and sell solutions together with large reputable global health and technology partners.
Skills and Expertise:
- Responsible for the support services for customers and partner world wide
- Support customers and partners in troubleshooting and secure proper follow up
- Monitor and analyze troubleshooting situations remotely or on customer site
- Ensure adequate handling of operational deviations and identify improvement opportunities
- The Support Engineer reports to the Senior Vice President Systems & Solutions
- Bachelor or Master degree in Information (Technology/Network Systems) or equivalent
- Minimum five years' experience in a support department or equivalent
- High degree of precision and interest for support procedures and structures
- Experience from global customer on site support and troubleshooting is a big plus
- Customer focused attitude with a strong desire to serve global customers and partners
- Self motivated attitude with ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong analytical skills and ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experienced in interpersonal communication and ability to cooperate in a global and hectic
- Prepared to visit customers and partners on site all over the world
- Fluent in English and Norwegian in writing and orally
- Strong desire to contribute to our global success
About Sonitor Technologies:
- A challenging and exciting position on a dynamic team in a fast growing, global company
- Competitive terms, flexible working hours and participation in the employee incentive plans
- An opportunity for personal and professional development with an innovative, growing
technology leader creating a new industry sector.
Sonitor Technologies is an internationally recognized technology leader and supplier of solutions for Real Time Location Systems (RTLS). The company develops, manufactures and supplies a patented ultrasonic technology combined with Wi-Fi and low frequency radio (LF) for positioning people and equipment in large, complex indoor environments such as hospitals to increase productivity, reduce costs and improve the personal experience. The company was founded in Oslo, Norway in 1997 and the US headquarters is located in Stamford, Connecticut.
Contact Ragnar Bo firstname.lastname@example.org, or +47 909 44044 for further information.